Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dr. appt and other news

David's Dr. news:
David's doctor appointment went fairly well. The doctor checked his hormone levels and sperm analysis report that the other urologist in Houston sent over, he concurred that he was fine. As far for the procedure on his vein, his doctor saidm after examining it, that it didn't warrant surgery. The doctor told him that he too had a variocele and he had three kids. So, that is promising. He also said the cyst was probably the culprit in our difficulties. So, time will tell. I have a simple plan...to keep bding at the right time until I get to SA and if I dont' get pregnant before then, then I will set up a new appointment with the fertility clinic and get the iui with injectables going. That's what my old dr. suggested anyway.

Home news:
House looks 90 percent back to normal. Have to resod like I said and get the drywall done but that it minimal. The house we put an offer on is not on the market any more so we have to keep looking. I won't get my hopes up on another house until we get a signed contract. That's what I get for being hopeful. LOL

Car update:
Well, the car accident with my Cooper really shook me up mentally. 1400 dollars worth of damage but that means nothing compared to the fact that I could have gotten hurt.
At that moment I realized a little car is not for me. Not with kids, and not with hopefully a new baby. I hesitated to tell David that I had made an impractical choice and wanted a bigger car. I mean, it's only a month old! He was totally supportive and understanding! I should have known that my hubby knew better than anyone what I have been through recently. What a guy.
So, what kind of car should I get? I safe and study one. One with enough room for kids, dogs, cargo and not a gas guzzler. We looked at several different SUV's but ultimately decided on the Volvo XC90. It's really nice and I saw a 2004 with everything in it just like I wanted. I pick it up next weekend. How's that for quick! I know I made the right decision and as soon as the Cooper is fixed, it's bye bye! It was fun driving it but let's face facts. I can't be having fun at 40! LOLOL


Dr: update on me:
I have an appointment with my regular doctor tomorrow. I have been having ankle problems for about 6 weeks now. It gets stiff when I dont' walk on it and now the vein around it is swollen. Just what I need right? I hope it's nothing too serious.

So, thats it for today. It's been so hectic that I'm lucky I have time to breathe. I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for the encouraging comments...you sure make me smile!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger PJ said...

A bigger car would make more sense. Don't you hate it when you have to eat crow from husband, it sucks.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Well Ally...you will have to post a pic of the new one when you get it. I am glad that you are trading up.

Sounds like things are starting to come together for you. I will pray that they keep doing.

I hope to talk to you soon.

Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home