Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

This made me laugh

This could happen to you:

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other bathroom stall saying, "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom, but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine!"

And the other person said, "So, what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At this point, I was thinking this was too bizarre, so I said, "Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I was just trying to get out as fast as I could, when I heard another question. "Can I come over?"

Okay, this question was just too weird for me, but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I told the person, "No... I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I heard the person say nervously, "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

HA HA HA!!!!!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Ally, that was so funny! I am seriously laughing out loud in my office. I'm blushing for you :)

Thanks for brightening my day.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

That is to funny. Having been a truck driver I have plenty of bathroom funnies!!! I like that one.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Liz said...

LOL. That is so funny...I can imagine how you felt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home