Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, May 20, 2005

What a wimp I am

It's only been three days and I really miss my husband. The kids miss him....even the dogs miss him. This sucks him working in SA during the week. He doesn't even know if he can come home after this weekend because he needs to be on call. I will go insane! I sure hope my home sells and I can move already!

No news on house #1. They took it offf the market because the owner didn't know if he was transferring...still waiting. House #2...DH went to see and hated the neighborhood. Either we luck out and find a home that isn't listed yet, or severly sacrifice on your needs. I want a 4 bedroom, 3 Bath with a large yard on a culdesac. I want an eat in kitchen and at least 2000-2500 square feet. Not too much to ask, right? I have to be specific about the areas because I need a certain middle school for my son. They have a perfect academic placment for autistic kids. I guess I just need to have faith it'll all work out.

On the TTC front...8 DPO. I guess my AF will show herself in another week or so. I can hardly wait for that . *insert massive sarcasm here*

I said prayers last night for my ipp family and for Jennie. Let's hope he listened and shines babies on all of us.

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I know how hard it can be when the dh is gone or out of town for an extended period of time. I just want to cry every time mine has to leave.

As far as the house...it will work itself out. You will get the perfect place.

As for TTC...I am praying that you get your BFP. That goes for all of the IPP gals.

I have been thinking about you and hope that we get to chat soon!

Take care and have a great weekend!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I know it will all work out for the best Ally - and you will be with your man very soon - I can't say I understand what you are going through but I don't see Joe that often either - yesterday he worked from 8:30 - 11:30 at night - I was half asleep by the time he got home!

I too am 8dpo - I will be testing with a FRED on Tuesday - that way if it is negative I can cry in the privacy of my own bathroom!

Talk to you soon Pea!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I am praying it all will work out for you. I am sorry that you are missing you hubby so much...you are not a wimp. Still wishing BFP's for everyone too!

Have a great weekend.
Heather M.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, I hope you get your house soon. I think you are right to have specific things you need. In regards to missing your DH...you are not a wimp! I hope you guys won't be apart for too long.

I know you are not feeling hopeful about this month but your BFP is coming soon.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Amen alley for all the TTC babies and for Jennie. Hope we all get BFP very soon. Our board really needs a pick me up!!

Everything will work out according to how it is suppose to be. Just believe that it will.

I know what it is like to miss DH. I became a truck driver just so I could go along with him!! beside he made more money then I did as a Respiratory Therapist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home