Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

House we like!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com





House we're interested in...4BR/3BA 2572 Sq. feet. I'm going to see if this weekend and will make an offer if they replace the green carpet or give us an allowance for it. It's on 1/3 of an acre which is a good size for us.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Sounds and looks nice. Happy Hunting!!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Great house Ally!!! I hope that it works our for ya'll. Like the backyard too.

I hate moving, but love it at the same time. The packing and unpacking sucks! Hire someone to do it for you!!!!

The best of luck to you and Dave!

Take care and I hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very very cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home