Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, May 06, 2005

On the mend

Two days since the surgery and I'm getting back to normal. You don't realize how often you use your stomach muscles. 5 more days and I get the stitches out. Yahoo!

I go back to my RE on May 12th. She said she'll have the pathology report on the cyst. Hopefully it will be nothing and we can move forward. She seems to think that the cyst was inhibiting me
from conceiving and she doesn't forsee problems trying to conceive again. I may ttc naturally for a month or two and if that doesn't work, then onward to IUI. I have to see what she says about it all.

David's urology appt is set for May 16th. I think they will put him on an antibiotic to clear up the infection he has internally. Again, I'm just assuming. We'll see how it goes.

So, that's it for now. I have to take it easy as I don't want my incisions to bleed again..

P.S. Today is my sweet hubby's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!! I LOVE YOU
!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!!

Ally, I am glad you are feeling better!

Jess

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, I'm glad you are recovering smoothly. Take it easy and in about a week you will be able to get around. I hope you get good news about the cyst and will be able to start again and won't need IUI.

I hope your husband has a great birthday!!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Happy b-day to dave!

I am glad you are on the road to recovery! Happy Healing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home