Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, April 21, 2005

My new mini -

Yea, I decided to get a new car...a 2005 Black convertible Mini Cooper . This one is in grey but looks almost identical.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Awesome car! I love it!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Crazy Me said...

Oh my goodness .... you have no idea how much I want one of these cars! Do you absolutely love it or what? I have promised myself that as soon as I am able, this is what I'm getting. I am sooooooo jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home