Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Latest and the not so greatest

First things first - CD 15 and got a peak this morning. Temps are still not rising but I expect them to in the next day or so after ovulation is over.

EWCM - first time I've seen it hang (sorry TMI) since before my miscarriage.

I have the laparascopy scheduled for May 4th with the pre-op on May 3rd. It should be day 5 of my cycle...that is if I'm not pregnant (yeah right).

Dave's urologist visit scheduled for May13th. Why so late? It was the first appointment we could get...unbelievable.

David's interview is on Tuesday for thie SA job. It's with the same company but it's in the corporate offices. What does this mean? Means no more weird schedules, working the night shift, off every holiday, working 9 to 5. No more heavy lifting or climbing. He'll be an office man with a desk...woowoo! He's only had one desk job and hated it so I hope this isn't the case with this one.

The only thing that worries me is if they ask him to start right away. How will this work with me being here by myself, having the surgery and taking care of the kids? It's all so overwhelming but like everything else...it'll work out. He'll just have to tell them before hand, that's all.

Another thing that will suck is I have to change doctors. I just hope this doesn't cause any setbacks. It'll take time for my house to sell and I have to be here at leat until school lets out so hopefully I can get everything squared away by then. I was told by a few people that as soon as they got their lap surgery then conceived relatively easy....and I know I got pg before I had it so that's optimistic I think.

I'm having a Positive Attitude!!! :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Well I hope that your positive attitude continues. I had my lap done in Feb 04 and had 3 more rounds of fertility shots with IUI and didn't conceive but I had the IVF done in OCT with success. I really don't think it would have worked if the lap hadn't been done!

Keep the positive attitude up! I know easier said then done. I hope your surgery goes well with not hitches to it. I will keep you in my prayers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home