Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, April 04, 2005

Blood Work and tests...

I went in for the blood work today at CD3. They will have the results in a day. I scheduled the sonohysterogram for April 12th with a dr appointment right after. I did it that in case she opted to do iui...in which case I wouldn't have ovulated yet. I asked the nurse about taking a fertility med (again I'd need to start today at CD3) but she didn't know and would have to call me back once she got the info fromt he RE.

More later when I get the news. She's supposed to call by the end of the day.

Update:

Well, the nurse called and the RE doesn't want to do the iui this cycle. Seems that this invasive sonohysterogram will somewhat compromise the uterus and she doesn't want to put too much on me at once. April 12th we will be able to go over the test results and make a determination at that time if iui is the next step. I hope it is and we're not slapped with another setback. More waiting...UGH!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's official! My wife's a MILF! And a HOT ONE at that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home