Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, March 26, 2005

CD 21

No pms symptoms which could be a GOOD thing. I'm not over analyzing like I did last month ...damn Clomid! I start on my third month of progesterone today. 7 more days of waiting and wondering.

Good news is I lost 2 lbs...yea. WOrking out every day instead of 3-4 days a week must be doing something. That and laying off the Sonic. hahaha

My husband is hot. And sexy. He wanted me to say that. The dorkus.

Tomorrow is Easter and I'm making a Texasish meal. Cajun turkey, fried okra, mashed garlic taters, broccoli (for me) , salad (again for me) and garlic butter rolls. Can't tell I'm Italian with all the garlic? haha

Spring Break is almost over. We didn't do much cept let the kids play outside. Dave is working...today is his last day then off for 4 days. Tuesday is back to school and the sperm analysis test. I'm sure he's thrilled.

Here's to hoping I don't have to make all those follow up tests with the RE. Here's to hoping one of his swimmers made it. Heres to hoping all the ipper's get a bfp.

God...are you listening???? Feel like whipping us up a few miracles???

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home