Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Spring Break

The kids have off all week until the Tuesday after Easter. We have enjoyed nice weather so far. I could sit outside and bbq every day. Breezy but not hot. The perfect weather which doesn't last long in Texas unfortunately.

David is up to his crafty self. He's making Kelly a wooden playhouse which is attached ot the swing set he built in 2000. It is sweet. It is on the 2nd floor and has walls and a walkway and everything. He still has to finish the roof but it is lookig superb. He's also gonna put a tire swing out there for Mikey. That boy LOVES to swing! He current has three regular swings and one disc swing (ya know it looks like a round disc and only has one rope to hold on to). Something about the movement that autistic kids love. Mikey is hyper so this really gets his energy out.

On the TTC front: CD 17. I thought I could test by April Fools Day but I think it'll be too early...so I will shoot for the 3rd. 3 is my lucky number, afterall! If I can only hold out until then.


I set up David's sperm analysis appt for next Tuesday. It doesn't matter if I am preggo this cycle (god willing) and he gets the test. It will be good to know what the outcome is regardless. I have to wait until AF to schedule the other tests so that's a relief. Maybe I wont' have to. GOD WOLDN'T THAT BE THE FERSHNIZZLE!!!!!! Sorry..it would be though.

I have been such a hormonal biatch lately. Let's see. I almost decked a dude at a restaurant not giving me cheese and gawking at my daughter...slimy bastard. I've actually had dreams where I'm telling off my sister. I'm a screaming looney and as my hubby calls me "a crabby patty". I'm glad he understands. I'm glad that I can just look at him and smile when I'm feeling like I wanna beat up the world.

I had coffee today. Regular coffee. I had to...I am feeling a little pent up in the #2 dept. I know TMI...but it STILL hasn't worked. I only go once in every 4 days which totally sucks. I have to start taking Metamucil I think. I wonder if that's bad whn TTC. Anyone know?

Anyway, that's it for now. Jessie, haven't heard from you...I hope you had a great Bday weekend. Chassy & Jenn, Les and I are all stuck in the 2ww together...one of us at least has to get lucky. COME ON LADIES!!!! LETS CHANT!!!! SWIM SPERMIES SWIM!!!!!


UPDATE:

I had more spotting...just great. I called back the dr. and she wanted me to come in. She didn't know why I would be spotting but she wanted to do an internal. Maybe I had a polyp or a lesion of some kind. So I race down there...nervous wreck that I was. She does the internal and says everything looks normal and not to worry about it until next cycle. As soon as I came home I went to the bathroom and no blood at all. My body is seriously tryign to screw me over this month.




Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally, it always happens that your symptoms go away as soon as you get to the doc.....

Thanks for asking, my b-day weekend was great! But, it is not over!! I have two parties this coming up weekend!

Jess

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Son of a bitch! Don't you just hate that???

Well, I am glad the spotting stopped in any case.

Talk to you soon.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I hate that you had to go to the doc only for the symptoms to stop. That's usually how it goes. It's great that your DH is is so crafty. I know my son loves to swing too, (he also has autistic characteristics) It's something about the visual stimulation that really makes him happy. It's good that you found what he really likes and can work with that! Have a great spring break!
Heather M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home