Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Back to the drawing board

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I've been in a funk that I needed to crawl out of. I'm back to CD 1 as AF reared her ugly head this morning. I don't know what my deal is but even with 5 egg follicles I can't get pregnant. I guess it's my blatent slap in the face that this won't be easy at all.

I have to call the doctor tomorrow and see what the next step is. Sperm analysis, HSG...these are the questions I will ask. Clomid 100 mg this cycle? who knows.

My sister and brother in law were over with their little baby last night. It felt nice to hold an infant again. It felt like I never forgot how to coo him and stop him from crying. It just feels so natural to me. It's something I really want with David.

Last night I also realized something else. Noone has it perfect. People with babies have their problems. It doesn't solve relationship problems or bring people closer. You have to be close to begin with. Look at Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards. She's pregnant and filing for divorce.My brother and sister in law are at each others throats half the time. I realize that we have what makes for a happy home life. We have the core, the foundation, the love and commitment to bring another child into. It just makes me realize we're doing this for the right reasons. Now if we can just get the baby part right. LOL

I don't know if my future will bring me another child but as long as I have my husband and my 2kids, I'll be alright. A woman can always hope though, right?

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

You and Dave deserve a baby together. I have read his blog and I see how much he loves you and the kids.

It will happen for you.

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you!

Love ya!
Chas

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally, I am sorry about AF...and you are right...no one has it perfect. But you have the most important thing a baby needs, a mom and dad who love each other. I hope you are blessed with a miracle soon!

Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home