Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, February 28, 2005

I feel like total crap...

I have to admit something. I was feeling very hopeful this month. I thought it was actually possible I could be pregnant. I have alot of symptoms. Sore boobs, cramps, montgomery tubercles. I was thrilled. That was until I read that it's also the symptoms of Clomid. I chatted on FF with a few people who've had it happen to them, only to be let down in the end. They really burst my bubble. I know it wasn't intended but the truth is, it's a possibility that I am not.

So, I have an appointment to get a blood test done tomorrow but I will only be 10 DPO. I may not have even implanted yet. I think I will wait until Friday to take the test if some other biatch doesn't arrive before then. For now, I sit totally bummed and waiting.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I'm sorry you are bummed. You know I will be here for you, whatever the outcome, but I am holding out hope that this could be it. Good luck!

Jess

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally,
I am sorry that you are feeling down. That really sucks. You know don't let them get you down I am still hoping for you.
Jenna

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Hang in there Ally....

I am staying hopeful for you!

(I need to know more about your clomid experiences... for my own selfish reasons... I will be starting it this cycle.)

Chin up Grasshopper!!!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Sorry you feel so bad. I only had hot flashes on Clomid. Thought I was having early menopause!! There is always hope

 

Post a Comment

<< Home