Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, February 14, 2005

My Doctor Visit

Damn, I was nervous. My doctor is so sweet though, she really puts me at ease.

The ultrasound showed 5 eggs ripening on the left side. One is larger than the rest which means it will probably be the one to go. She says the others aren't far behind and that I should getting ready to BD in about 3-4 days. She said it will shorten my 32 day cycle by about 2 days judging from the size of the eggs.

I asked her about the minimal CM.She said it was expected but I probably will get some in a few days when I'm closer to ovulation. I asked her about the Pre-Seed and she said it was fine to take...but not the others which slow down sperms mobility. They do not have it in the drugstores...at least where I live anyway. I don't think I'll order it for this cycle because I won't get it in time.

So, all in all, the clomid did its job..let's just see if it works and I get PG!
If I'm unlucky enough to get AF, then she will put me on the clomid again...probably at the 100 mg.

As I got off the table, she looked at me and said "it looks good Ally, it's very promising"...man, I was relieved. Let's hope this is it.

The 2ww is gonna kill me this month!

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I am so glad your appointment went well. Hopefully, the clomid worked and you will get your BFP! I'll be thinking about you, so keep us posted! Have a great Valentine's Day!
Heather M.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally!!! YAY!! I am so excited for you! I am going to be a prayer warrior for you and make sure this month is your month!

Jess

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Ally,

It is great to hear such good news after a dr. appt. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that this will be your month!

Thinking about ya!
Chasity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home