Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, February 11, 2005

Sigh...

The beginning of the high peak...2nd day in a row. I expect another week of this at least. I took my last clomid pill on 2/8 so I should ovulated 5-9 days after that which would bring me to 2/13 - 2/17. So technically, I shouldn't be even high yet. Confused yet? Join the club.

I'm hoping I'll get a peak for at least Jenn's sake. She is having problems with her monitor. It would be nice to know that ONE of us will have an
accurate reading. My temps haven't been off the charts yet so I can't go by that. I'll see what Jenn thinks...she's better at all of this than I am.

I have another headache today...it's gotta be the hormones.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hey Ally! Well, if you didn't read my blog yet - I was sick all day which is why I wasn't on earlier.

Also - I got 3 bars - I thought I was seeing things - figures it was on the day that I was sick - what can you do.

Talk to you soon.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I hope you feel better! I am so new at this so I don't have any advice to give. I am sorry it is so confusing for you at the moment. Think of it this way...it was probably a man that that invented that monitor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home