Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, February 07, 2005

No subject

Just another manic Monday.

Weather is very dismal. Dave and I went for our morning workout only to get caught in the rain. How nice. Luckily it was on our way back.

Monitor showed 1 bar at CD 6. Last month it asked me for a test on day 6 but not this time. Maybe it's finally doing something right...NAH!!! I don't even know why I'm using it, it says taking Clomid affects thew results. I'm just gonna see what days it gives me a peak (if at all) and see
if it coincides with what the dr. tells me.

I'm so sick of PW. The pg women are really getting on my nerves. I'm glad Jenn found that post so show what a hypocrite some people can be.
I knew she would chalk it up to being hormonal. Nice escape. Ya try to be nice and it bites you on the ass...I should know better.

Anyway, off to do "school things". We're having a Valentine's party and I need to send out flyers to all the kids. I also have a meeting with the school counselor to discuss my daughter's classmates who are bullying her a bit. If they don't handle it, I will. Just because my daughter is petite (only 60 lbs compared to the 80 lbs kids) and she gets A's instead of D's...she's ostracized. Not gonna happen on my clock. Period.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

You go mom! I am so scared of bullying when my son goes to school next year. He is a slow learner and I'm worried about how he will do. Once he gets it, he is so smart, but "getting it" is the problem. I don't know how to describe it well. He is the sweetest boy you will ever meet. He couldn't hurt a fly.

I hate all that stuff on your board. People get so freakin touchy and lead with their ass instead of their brain. Then there are the people that just want to start trouble....oooooh they pis me off. I swear trouble follows you guys. You guy might have to petition to have the board called some sort of code name, so that nobody knows where you guys are and will leave you alone. It will be like the witness protection program only we can call it the Infertile Protection Program!! LOL... Have a great day Ally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home