Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, January 31, 2005

Bummer

Well, I tested this morning...first pee too...and you guessed it. BFN. I had a feeling it wasn't my time. So, I guess it's onto next month.

Dunkin-Donuts...here I come. What else do you think will get me out of this mood?

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I'm sorry Ally.

Go get an extra large dunkachino and a BIG Jelly Donut!! Talk to you later.

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Ally! The wait for AF is such an emotional roller coaster. And I know this cycle has been frustrating with that machine. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!

Jessi (mrsschroer)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home