Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, January 28, 2005

I couldnt do it...

My gut told me not to have the mammogram. I went there fighting it and filled out all the papers...but what if??? What if I was pregnant, and something happened to the fetus?? I just couldn't risk it. I was embarassed to have to tell the mammographer...but she completely understood and thought it best if I wait. Turns out she was trying to have a child too. She made me feel better about my decision.

Am I a complete idiot? Maybe, but better safe than sorry. I will reschedule if AF comes.

I left there relieved and somewhat happy...I don't know why. I went to Blockbuster, picked out some movies I've been wanting to see and headed home. No squished boobs today, cept in the movies. Hahaha.

Sidebar: I have to go to my daughter's awards ceremony where she is winning 2 awards at her school...2nd place in the Science fair (2nd in 400 kids) and Straight A's. I'm so proud of her. Michael won an award too...Perfect attendance and simply the cutest (that was from me).


Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

It was so cool hearing from you today - you haven't lost a bit of the NY accent! I am glad you didn't get the mammogram - definately better safe than sorry.

Talk to you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home