Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hump Day...

well, not literally LOL.

Nothing much to report today. I'm cd 25 and got the most splitting headache today. I'm taking it easy and since I won't take any Excedrin because of the faint possibility I may be pg. I'm going to have to suffer this one out.

I met my daughter for lunch today and to hear screaming kids in the cafeteria is just NOT what I needed today. Maybe god is getting me ready. LOL

Two more days til I test. I have one test leftover from last time...a 4 day early test. I've never had a bfp before day 28 so we shall see.

Well, I'm off. Hopefully I'll see the girls online later. I haven't talked to Lesley in a few days and it's not like her not to email me. Hmmmm.
Jenn, I'm glad your test went well. It's a relief I bet. OK, see ya later on
.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hey - sorry about the headache! I hope you are feeling better now. That is nice that you met your daughter for lunch - was it something with the school or just a special thing you do?
I haven't heard from Lesley either - hope everything is ok.
Talk to you soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home