Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

CD 17 - when will that thing change already?

Well, still high fertility. No peak yet and I don't think it will for some reason. 5 more days til I take the progesterone. I hope it helps. We've been bding like mad. I be honest, I hate it when it's forced. I'm sure my husband does too. I thought the monitor would give me a few keys days but it's been high for a week now. When peak comes, I'll be so not in the mood...but you know I'll still do it.


Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home