Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

CD 10...

And another negative on the monitor. Nothing surprising though. I am really optimistic this month and given the cards I've been dealt in the past couple of days, it looks very hopeful, not only for me, but for my girls (Jenn and Les) as well. I also feel better today...go figure. I was all set to call the doctor but I don't think I have to. I am still going to go jogging/walking so I'll know better if I can't breathe. LOL I do hope Jenn gets a positive today. Wouldn't that be the kick-off on great things to come. We can all have our babies right around each other hopefully. I am staying so positive and saying prayers like crazy.

Well, I better get moving. I'm putting a sofa on Ebay...gotta make room the nursery/weight room. Jenn, saying a extra prayer for you today.Les, blog looks good, keep 'em coming.everyone else, have a nice day. ;)

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home