Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, January 03, 2005

Sick and More Sick

I thought this cold, or whatever was getting better. I think it will get worse. In fact, it already has. I couldn't breathe all night. Sneezing and my my throat are the worst. I was up half the night piddling around and
now the kids are up, I'm ready to go back to sleep. AF is here with a vengeance which makes it worse.
Kids go back to school on Thursday and hopefully I will feel better by then.
My darling husband is at work. He was my savior last night. Brought home rotesserie chicken so I didn't have to cook. Even went to SOnic and got me a nice cold slush for my throat...what a guy.
I guess I will be lounging around, hoping to feel better. More later...

Well, I made the appointment with Dr. Schroeder. It's set for January 12th and 10AM...I hope I can last until then.
I spoke to David about what potentially could happen, the procedures, the meds I could be put on...I didn't think he would be too accepting about doing it in a cup but he made me laugh when he asked if he could do it at Heartbreakers (a Houston strip joint)..at least he has found some humor in all of this. Hopefully it won't come to that but if it does, at least he is on board , so that's a relief.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am glad you made an appointment - the worst that is going to happen is that you will find out why you aren't getting pregnant - then you can decide where you want to take it and how far you want to go.
Joe and I had the discussion the other night about how far we would take this - I hope I wont have to come to that.

Hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home