Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, January 10, 2005

I have the blues...

Is this the Monday blues I 'm feeling? Who knows. All I know is I'm extremely tired today. Probably from waking up at 5AM hearing my son awake and making noise in his room. I asked him repeatedly to go back to sleep but you know how that goes for an autistic...it's like telling them to be quiet, only to have them making noise in less than 10 seconds. I finally was able to go back to sleep, only to have my alarm going off an hour later. I stumble to the bathroom and hold my pee while I turn on my monitor. Will this be the day I have to pee on a stick. It says yes! So now I have to be fully awake so I can read the instructions again JUST to make sure I do it right. Long story short...low fertility. So, tell me something I didn't know. I expected it to be at CD8.

After I got the kids off to school, I woke up David to walk with me. At first he resisted but I knew he didn't want me to go alone so there HE stumbled to go with me. We walked, and jogged for 45 minutes. How I found the energy is beyond me. Now it is 3:30PM, and I lost my energy again. I am ready for a nap but I am waiting for my son's school bus to arrive and listening to my daughter do her music homework in my ears! All in all, it's fine and I"m just cranky and tired...it'll pass.

David just left for work so I'll be sleeping alone for the next 4 nights while he does the graveyard shift. NO, correction...I'll have Lola purring in my ears. Tomorrow I have to make an appointment with my regular doctor. I still can't shake this "crud" I have. I am now coughing up green. How charming. I think I could have some sort of respiratory infection or bronchitis. Whatever it is, I want it to go away NOW. I'm sure I'll be put on antibiotics which I hate, but I hate this worse.

Wednesday is my OB/GYN appointment. I know I should have a list of questions ready to ask her, but the fact is...I haven't a clue to what to say. "Dr, I can't conceive, what shall I do?" I'll start with that see what a lame ass look I get. That should be good for a chuckle. At least under my breath.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

hey - it's me. Sorry to hear you are feeling so down. That sucks! Well, I am going to tell you what you told me = "Chin Up Girl, Stay Positive, De-Stress, Blow your nose, take a sleeping pill, eat a mint chocolate chip sundae with triple fudge syrup whip cream and rainbow sprinkles, Drink a Big cup of Joe - anything just get out of that mood!!!!!!!!"

Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home