Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, January 07, 2005

TGIF and other stuffs...

Well, feeling better...thank god!
I cleaned out my playroom/workoutroom/nursery. It looks nice...for now. I'm sure it'll look like hell in a week.
Weather is still sucky. Rainy and cold...only in the 40s. Dave is taking me and Philip (nephew who is spending the day with us) to Gringos. A wonderful Mexican restaurant in town. I will get the chicken taco salad...it's to die for.
PW board is STILL down...those morons. That's all I'll say about that.
Kids are good and thankful for a slow school week. You would have thought they'd been eager to start back considering they had 2 weeks off for Christmas...but after all, SCHOOL IS ICK...and Kelly wouls say. And she gets straight A's...go figure.
Anyway, off for now...post more later.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Glad to see you are feeling better!!! Enjoy the Mexican. Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home