Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

CD4

Nothing much to say ....STILL freaking sick. It's driving me crazy why I can't shake this thing quicker.CD4 ...checked my monitor and of course it read low - BIG SURPRISE!Kids start back at school tomorrow so hopefully I can get back on to my exercise regimen (I took a few days off cause I couldn't breathe).David's off tomorrow so maybe we can get the garage and intended nursery cleaned up...it will be my exercise room until then.I have to muster up some energy today to help Kelly with her science project...ugh...More later


Well, even though I had a slow start I managed to do 90 percent of her project with her AND do 4 loads of laundry. I'm still amazed of that. So what I didn't make a great dinner tonight. The kids were happy with hotdogs and pasta. Since Dave is out with his brothers, I just had the usual chicken and vegies for dinner and watching some Tivo. I think I will even be able to watch Alias tonight since the kids have to be in bed early for school tomorrow. Woowoo... ok, off to check the boards and then to put away laundry. I live such a glamourous life. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home