Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, January 07, 2005

My new blog

Well, how do you like it? Thanks to a few pictures and my friend Jenn who helped me...it looks pretty darn good. I am no good at this html crap
so I needed a little coaching...ok, ALOT. So, thanks Jenn.
Anyway, on the fertility front. I'm CD 6 and according to the fertility monitor I should have seen a testing stick image but I did not. I called the 800 number and the lady told me it was because it was pre-owned at it is going by the previous member's info. I basically have to check every day for the next couple of days to see the stick and start testing. Seems pretty simple but every time I say that...it's not. So, we'll see.
Other than that, not much going on. The guys are watching the extended version of Lord of the Rings which is why I'm on the computer. hehehe
So, someone come online so we can chat! :)


Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger debtfreedude said...

looks nice. cool blog. :) good job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home