Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Saturday ...and Optimistic

Well, I woke up early and made a killer breakfast for everyone...blueberry pancakes, turkey bacon & eggs. Philip and the kids wolfed it. David took them to the mall. They have a huge Bass Pro Shops that has boats and every kind of sport equipment available...a boys dream. They should have fun. I'm still home nursing my cold.

On an optimistic note, I had a friend of mine do a tarot reading on me. She told me I'd have another child soon, a boy, and to follow the same path as I have been. How exciting. I was seriously wondering if I'd ever be able to conceive again at my age. I think I'm in good health but it still wasn't happening. She told me the last card had a toddler boy on it. I wonder how soon "soon" is. She said anywhere from a month to 1-5 years. Ouch. I'd be 44 in 5 years...I hope it's not gonna be that late. I would definately need some Geritol LOLOL.

Until later...

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home