Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

2 bars!!

Well, up at 5:00AM as usual. I heard David come in from working nights and I figured I'd do my usual before I went back to bed. Pee on a stick with the 1st pee. How exciting. Half asleep, I stumble to turn on the monitor and do my thing, and wait the 5 minutes before I get a reading.I heard dogs barking and figure something is up but they just wanted to go out. I see a dark silhouette in the hallway and assume it's my husband, hug him, yea it's him and not some burglar who wants a cheap feel. He wonders why I'm up and we head back into the bedroom. My test is still "testing" and we're waiting so we can turn off the light and go to sleep. 3 minutes...4 minutes...sheesh this thing takes forever. BAM! 2 bars..well, that's the first time I got 2 bars. What does that mean? Now I'm wide awake. I find the book which is permanently stationed on my bathroom counter and read. Two bars...means high fertility. Wow, on CD 12 too. Maybe my cycles are returning to normal. I continue reading. It says it could be high for a while and may not even hit Peak fertility for some time depending on the surge. It also encourages you to BD on every high day you see. Well, you guessed it...I'm NOT going back to sleep. "Dave, you still awake?"... He was. :)

Fast forward to 5:30...David is sound asleep. I wore his ass out, poor thing. Nothing like working 12 hours only to have to "work" when he gets home. I don't think he minded. I looked over and he was sound asleep...and smiling. And me...well, naked as a jay bird and sitting on a pillow to encourage easy swimming for the boys. Gotta love it right?

Well, I have to get some tea made and eventually get the kids up and off to school, then to the car place to drop off David's truck for an oil change...and that's the most exciting part of my day today. No, take that back...it already happened at 5AM. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Woo Hoo - let's hear it for two bars!!!!! Go get em girl!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home