Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well, I have a good feeling about this...

My doctor is so nice. She really listens and empathizes with me. I told her about my varying cycles (25-32 days), told her how I don't want to wait the perverbial 6 months because of my age and that I wanted to do something NOW.

We discussed my luteal phase which according to late has been short to non-existant. She put me on Prometrium (progesterone) which will start on my CD 22. If it works, and I'm praying, then I will stay on it for the first few weeks of pregnancy to hardy up my uterine lining. If I am BFN, then I am going to start taking Clomid....CD 3 to be exact. She said if that doesn't work, either we can continue with further testing of my hormones or if I wanted, be referred to a RE (reproductive endocrinologist).

I am not concerned with what is down the line at this point, only what is happening this week and next. That is the calmest and most destressing path I can take I think. Wish me luck!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!! I am so glad she is not making you wait the six months
It sounds so promising!!!! I am so excited! You are definately going to get you BFP sooon!! I know it!!!!

Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home