Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, January 15, 2005

My eyes!!

Well, I thought I'd be able to sleep a little longer today but it's just not meant to be. Michael, being sick, was coughing his little heart out and every time he did, he'd say "UH-OH"...his way of saying something is wrong. I slept on the living room cough with my daughter last night (her idea) so his bellows were pretty loud. I determined that he had a sore throat and every time he coughed, he hurt it again. I could barely see reaching for the Robbitussin CF. It seemed to do the trick but then he and I, were wide awake. I decided to make him breakfast and when I went into the kitchen, looked at the clock. It was 5:15 AM! Sheesh! Oh well, what can ya do. David was due up in about 30 minutes to play golf so while I was there, I made him breakfast too. Bagels toasting, eggs sizzling and me standing there thinking to myself...wow, I'm up so early, cooking and I'm happy. I realized this is what makes me happy. Making sure my family is well taken care of. Being a mother and wife sure felt clear to me at that moment. I am a true nurterer. I even made breakfast for David's buddy who came over to play golf. He just went through a divorce and was amazed to see me up and cooking for him especially that that hour. His ex never did. He told David to keep me because he'd marry me if he didn't. Hahaha, that was nice. I mentioned to him the bagel story from yesterday and how sweet David can be as well. He said we were a match made in romance novels. haha

Anyway, now David has left, both kids are up watching cartoons and all is well. I will drink my tea and start my day. I have to clean today so I better start soon because by 3 PM, I will be mince meat and will definately need to take a nap.

On the fertility front: CD 14 and still two bars. I feel like I'm ovulating. I get this pain in my lower pelvic region that stays with me for two days every month. Bding every day even though I didn't hit the Peak point on the monitor. Better safe than sorry.

* Sidebar to Les and Jenn * I didn't speak to either of you yesterday...that can't happen again! I had withdrawls!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hey Ally - we definately have to talk!! I felt lost yesterday but I was so backed up with everything - I only went online after 11:00pm to check mail and respond to a couple of posts after that I was just exhausted!!

Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home