Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, January 14, 2005

How Sweet He is...

I'm talking about my husband. He works all night, 12 hours, then goes to Einsteins to get us bagels. Now the sweet thing is that they were closed when he got off work. He waited in the parking lot for an hour so he could bring home hot bagels and decaf for me. I woke up with kisses and hugs and a nice breakfast. He will definately get lucky later...I still have two bars so you know the drill. LOL

Mikey is home today sniffling and sneezing. Poor kid. I hope he doesn't have the crud for as long as I do. This weather is partially to blame. One day it's in the 70s, today it's the 30s. No outside workout for me today.So today I will play nurse to my son, wait for David to get up and then have the pleasure of going food shopping. For now, I'm gonna curl up with my Tivo and my boy and cuddle.

Jenn, sorry to hear about your BFN...those tests just HAVE to be wrong!
Les, I fixed your blog...I hope you like it.

OK guys, more later...

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

What a great guy you have there Ally!!! You are very lucky!!!

Did you still have two bars today? I went on the PW board - I actually don't think it is too bad - I added a ticker to my signature as well as my blog.

Thanks for the "sorry" on the BFN - I can't give up - I still am not due for another 4 days so maybe tomorrow will be better (fingers crossed)

Talk to you later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home