Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My day at the Spa...

It was nicccce. I'm so not used to being pampered but it's a welcome change. It's right in town so I went in there with my hair in a pony tail and end up looking like a million bucks. I got my hair colored and highlighted which was great. I chose an auburn for the highlights because it is close to my natural color. My main goal was to get rid of the greys. She told me she only saw a few so that was a relief. I hope Dave like's it.

CD 18 and STILL no peak. I'm getting discouraged. I hope I even ovulated this month. I decided I'm taking the Prometrium on day 21 instead of 22. That will give it 10 days to implant and stay there (hopefully). The doctor suggests I stake it at night because it does tend to cause sleepiness and nausea (Great). I have taken 10 tests this month on the monitor, thats what they suggest. The directions say you should only get 5 high days before a peak hits and so far I've gotten six. They also say it could be more until the monitor gets to know you...sheesh.

Anyway, I'm off.

Jenn,
Let me know if you need help setting the monitor.
Les,
Buzz me if you're on yahoo later.








Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hey Chick!!! I don't know what is up with that monitor of yours. This morning when I started my monitor it still said cycle day 1 - I am assuming b/c I started it yesterday it will take 24 hours to go to cycle day 2 - so I re-started it.
I will only be off by one day - and I am still charting too so I am not stressing over the monitor screw up.

Hope to talk to you soon - and hope to see new pics of your hair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home