Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, January 24, 2005

That thing is trying to make me mad!

You'll just never believe what that f&*#^n monitor did to me today! I woke up and was not going to pee into the stick no matter WHAT it asked me! SO I smirked at that thing while I peed and I left smirking at it...TAKE THAT I even thought in my head. I am CD 23 and I was not going to see those two damn bars one more time. I didn't even turn the damn thing on.

So the day progresses, I take my morning run/walk with my hubby and the dog. We ate vegie eggwhites for breakfast, went shopping, etc etc. Just enjoyed the nice day and nicer weather. ANYWAY, I get back home, go to pee again and I figure I'm over my time limit to take a test (they only give you a 6 hour window)...so I turn the thing on and IT FLASHES TWO BARS AT ME! It says CD 23 and it's TWO BARS.

It doesn't ask me for a test, it just gives me two fucking bars! I think it's mocking me now! I am so hoping I'm pregnant so I can throw that thing on Ebay and mail it out ASAP. Knowing my luck, it will stalk me and follow me everywhere I go. I'll see that damn monitor flashing those two bars at me...while it's smiling and making an evil laugh! I know I know, you think I'm losing my mind and maybe I am...but if I have a nightmare tonight about two bars...even two bars of chocolate for chrissakes...in the GARBAGE IT GOES!

Ahh, I feel better. Now, how was your day??

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home