Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, January 21, 2005

To Ovulate or Not to Ovulate...

I have no clue if I ov'd this month. The stupid lady at Clear Plan told me this may be the month I didn't seeing I didn't get a peak yet at CD20. I will still continue the progesterone...which is tomorrow night and see what happens. I don't feel overly confident at all.

Onto the Clomid...just great.

Sorry, I'm in a mood and I don't have anything positive to say. Maybe tomorrow will be more upbeat.

Jenn,
Thanks for cheering me up girl...Sometimes ya just need a nipple bump to brighten your day :)
Les, I hope to see you soon online. It's been 2 days and all can say is I hope you're having fun. I miss you.


Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home