Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

CD 22...

Nothing much to report. Still 2 bars...I don't think I will be testing anymore. Why bother? I don't have that pain on my side anymore, so we'll just have to wait and see if it was "just a pain" or an "implantation pain". I don't think I'm going to test unless I'm over 32 days anyway. But we'll see.

I ordered a BBT thermometer. Jenn thinks I will be able to tell if I ovulate from it. I hope I can figure out the whole charting thing. Fertility Friend seems a little overwhelming to me. I just may chart manually. I'm a stickler for accuracy so my anal self has to do it herself. HaHa.

Anyway, waiting for the people who bought our couch to make their way over. Ebay is great for shit like that.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hey - what a piece of crap that monitor! Sell it! Although charting doesn't really tell you when to bd - it at least tells you when you can stop! haha. Also you may get a "dip" before you ovulate - I get the dip, not like it helps me any.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home