Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Gotta test after all

Well, I realized something today as I was looking at my calendar. On Friday I have an appointment to get a mammogram. I can't have one if I am pregnant so I have to test the morning before I go. I pretty much know the outcome but just in case...

No AF symptoms at all but then again I had none last month. No pregnancy symptoms...judging by past history, it's too early for me. I am usually further along before the symptoms arise.

Les, thanks for the reading. I wish it was more positive but I wanted the truth and I got it. I just have to face facts that this may never happen for me. 3 has always been my lucky number...I was born on the 3rd and I hope there is still some luck in that number for me...cause I want three kids dammit!

Mick Jagger's voice just came into my head "You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes, you get what you need"...ok, so do I need three? Yes, I do. Hows that for needs??


Jenn, good luck with your test tomorrow...you'll be fine! Lez, have an excellent Wednesday and I'll catch you later. All others, peace out!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hey - OK - don't even look at that damn machine again - it doesn't know what it is talking about. Thank you for the encouragment - I know I will be ok - I just am still not sure how I want the test to come out, ya know?

I am still holding out hope for you this month!! Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home