Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, January 28, 2005

BFN so far...

Yea, what a total fucking letdown. CD 27 and you guessed it...negative. I have never had a positive before the 28th day so maybe there is still hope....or maybe I'm holding on by a thread. Probably the later.

Anyway, I have to get the kids off to school, then work out, then get my boobs squished...what fun!

More later.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

That sucks! Well, it is still early. Sorry about the boobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home