Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, January 30, 2005

cd 29

Well, my ticker is wrong...I'll have to fix it. I am on CD 29 and tested this morning with a BIG FAT NEGATIVE! I even took one of those 4 day early tests by First Response. I had a false faint line on another test I took yesterday and I knew better than to believe it could be something.

I am so disappointed and bummed. Now I have to wait for AF to arrive and then start the Clomid. This doesn't get any easier.

I'm sorry girls. I don't think I'll be online. I just can't seem to talk about it yet. What a fucking letdown.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

This Sucks This Sucks This Sucks. Hopefully the first response was wrong. Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home