Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

She'll get hers!

I swear that bitch doesn't wanna show her face because she knows I'll be ready to kick her ass and fuck her up! Yea! I'm talking about the dreaded Aunt that everyboody hates. I'm talking about Flo-rence of the Doomed who hails from Flo-rida and reaks havok with her flo-wering red sunshine. That bitch...that's all I'll say about her.

On another note, no workout for me today. I pulled a ligament in my left knee. Just great. That's what I get for overdoing it. It's raining its ass off anyway so I dont' feel so bad. OK, I do feel a little bad. I ate 3 FUCKING donuts yesterday! They were so damn good though so I'm not hating on Jenn too much today. All that Dunkin' talk...UGH!!!!

So, CD 31 and no symptoms of the bitch, no pg symptoms to speak of...unless you think eating 3 donuts a pg symptom. I guess that means Dave is pg too...he ate 4! I love my husband. We call each other PIC. I'll explain. We eat really healthy about 90 percent of the time. I mean fish, egg white healthy. Gross healthy. We work out every day usually. We are not the normal couple. I don't eat red meat, sugar, cold cuts, sodium, or anything high in fat or carbs. I know, I'm a boring ass. But as I said, thats 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent comes into play when I've had a shitty day, when Dave just can't take another egg white and we go into PIC mode. When he's craving something he looks at me and says with a coyish smile "PIC?"...I smile and either say ..."HELL NO" ... and then 5 minutes later I think about it and say "ok, PIC". PIC = Partner in crime. When he wants to be bad and go off the health kick, he needs me to join him and vice versa. It's a rationale we can both live with. LOL

So needless to say, yesterday was a PIC day. Today hopefully will be better...unless that bitch shows up.

Ooh, another thing. I had the worst dream EVER. It woke me up several times and it wouldn't stop. I dont' want to say what happened because it upset me greatly and if I see the words on here, I'll probably cry. I'll say one thing though. I was pregnant in the dream...and no, I didn't lose it.
As much as I want to be pregnant, this dream better have no bearing on my real life whatsoever. I would give up being pregnant again if that were the case. THAT'S HOW BAD IT WAS!

I'm gonna look up dream interpretation and see what it says. I, like Jenn, am a researchaholic....coupled with a computeraholic.

I hope I didn't bore everyone to tears reading this ramble. Anyway, have a nice day girls.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

That bitch just better stay the hell away - that is all that I am saying!

Aren't DD's wonderful???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home