Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Ugh...

I knew when I didn't take the Prometrium last night that my AF would come on like gangbusters...and it did just that. I feel horrid today. I have cramps but not like the usual ones. Every time I go to sit, it hurts in my pelvis. God knows what's going on in there. I seriously don't know if I can work out today.

I'm thinking of all I have to do today...go food shopping, meet my daughter for lunch (she likes me to 1X a week), pick both kids up early so I can take them to the dentist for their checkup. Talk about rotten timing. Dave went back to work today so I have to do it all on my own.
Where's my motrin???

Started temping this morning. I was so nervous I was going to forget and get up like a rocket to go to the bathroom that I put the thermometer on
my clock radio. I knew I had to turn off the alarm before I did anything else. I woke up at 4 dreaming about missing my temp. I'm anal, I know.
So, I just said fuck it and took it at 4. I logged it and then went back to sleep til 6. I slept like a rock for those 2 hours just knowing I didn't have to do anything when I woke up.

Clomid starts tomorrow. I was reading the pamplet from the pharmacy and there is a running list of side effects. More side effects. My dr. assured me I won't feel anything with the 50 mg dose but we shall see.
I am also taking it on days 3-7 not the traditional 5-9...why? hell if I know. She says she has better success the earlier you take it, so again, WE'LL SEE!

I need some hot tea, maybe it will settle my stomach and I can TRY to have a somewhat pain free day. Good news...migraine is gone. Thank God for that.

OK, see everyone later.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

That sucks about your cramps Ally - sorry you are having a miserable day - doesn't that just figure that the day you have to do a thousand things you don't feel good?

Hopefully I will talk to you later.

P.S. I know temping sucks - but you get used to it
Also - there is a temp converter on FF - so if youever don't temp at the right time let me know and I will put the data in and convert your temp for you - I think the rule is pretty much .20 degrees for every hour.

Talk to you later Girly! Feel Better.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Sorry AF is a pain Ally! I know exactly what you mean, but instead of petromium with me, AF gets like that when she is even just a day late. Good luck with temping...it isn't that hard to get used to. At first I was exacted to see the temps on a graph, so it was easy to remember to do it. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home