Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Onto Clomid...

Well, you guessed it. AF reared her ugly head this morning. I guess I'm back to 32 day cycles. I counted back 14 days from today to see when myfertile time would have been and we bd'd that day and 3 times the three days before...so I don't know what's the problem but we were in the right time. I also saw those days as being high fertility but not peak on my monitor...maybe I just didn't ovulate. Who the fuck knows anymore.Now I'm just waiting to call the doctor so I can get the Clomid today. Onward and Upward

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Ally that sucks!!!! I was holding out hope for you. Let me know what the doctor says - I have been reading and I think you are supposed to start Clomid on days 5-9 of your cycle.

Talk to you later.

Jenn

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally-

I am so sorry to hear that! I am really holding out hope for you, for next month. Take care of yourself!

Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home