Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I don't know

...that's right, I don't know about alot of things. I don't know if I'm ovulating. My monitor read "high" today. I could get another 10 days again. The clomid will probably taint my "peak" this month as well. I don't know as I don't have ANY cm to speak of...again thanks to Clomid.

I am taking that nasty guesferin (sp) expectorant stuff to bring it on. I don't know why for the last 5 or more days I have had a headache at some point of the day. Well, I do know one thing...I just don't know!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hey Ally Cat - Here I am - 5:42 at night - and so you know - I don't know anything either - it is amazing that we are equipped with all this knowledge and research and we still don't have one damn idea about anything!

CD23 for me - no spike and no "peak" - who the hell knows.

Talk to you later.

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally, I reckon you and Jenn should chuck the montior and stick to good old fasion bd every second night from cd 12 to cd 20... You can't miss the big "O" then. Or if your really excitied every second day until af is nerly due... I think I will be chucking the microscope in the next month or so and just going by what I have known from the cycles in the past. The yare regular which I am thankful of and I am pretty certain I am ovulating.. I have a full fern pattern at around cd 13-15 every month and It only is used to reasure me I have been timing bd right. Too many gadgets..too much unnatural ttc... So when I get brave enough..Out the window with it..lol
I hope we can chat before I go off line today and I can get online again before your Doctors appointment, If not I want you to know I wish you lots of luck at the Doctors and I will miss you. I will elt you know when I am up and running again... Have a good weekend Ally.
Love and Hugs to you.
Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home