Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It's my blog and I can bitch if I want to

and whoever doesn't like it...DON'T READ IT!

There i feel better.

Anyway, nothing new to report on. CD 7 and still low fertility and 1 bar. I am relieved it didn't ask me for a damn test.

Last night of Clomid. I noticed my temps are a little high but that's supposed ot be normal.

6 more days til the doctor. I can't wait!

That's it.



Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally,

What is your yahoo messenger id? I wanted to put it in my messenger as a buddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home