Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My cycle has changed

Fertility Friend changed my cycle. I put in todays temp and I guess it goes by the jump in temps...so now I have a 30 day cycle and back to 3 DPO.

I still don't feel great. My boobs are real sensitive and I'm having that pulling feeling across my stomach again. I hope I'm not coming down with a cold. That would suck. My hubby and my son are both dealing with the "sickness" and I'm praying I wont be next.

I have to go get some cough syrup for my son, pick up my meds and then I'm heading back home to sack out. More later...

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I have said it before, and I will say it again - how do you expect to feel with Triplets?????????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home