Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

we have EWCM!

wow...I thought it would never show up on the Clomid. I ordered the preseed but it hasn't arrived yet. CD 15 and I'm ready to "O".

Bd'ed last night and I will say, was most uncomfortable with the pelvic pain I have. I can't explain how it feels only to say it feels like your stomach is gonna fall out whenever you walk, have sex, eat, etc... Tomorrow is another bd'ng day and I hope I will feel better by then.

Progesterone starts again on CD 22. At least that didn't make me feel weird.

Nothing much else is going on. I'm just gonna curl up with my kids and my hubby and take it easy tonight.



Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally,
I hope the BD'ing works for you this month! I'm sorry you have been so uncomfortable lately. Hopefully it will go away real soon. Have a great day!
BTW: The code names are so hilarious!
Heather M.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

What are you doing writing on your blog??????
You need to be dancing girl - dance dance dance!!!!
You have 5 eggs that need to be taken care of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out of here....git....tell Dave to drink a red bull and get to work!!!! Time for messing around on your blog AFTER your eggs (plural) have dropped!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ok, so where have you been? What, no details? LOL

TGIF!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home