Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, February 21, 2005

Nausea already?

I don't know why I've had nausea for the past two days. It's way too early to have any kind of symptoms. A friend of mine who also concieved on Clomid told me she had early symptoms because of the increased estrogen. I'm not saying it could be it but it's always a possibility. I don't feel sick. I just feel like my stomach is doing back flips. I felt it when I woke up so it couldn't be anything I ate. I just don't have a clue. I just have to wait it out for another 10 days.

I had lunch with my hubby today. That was nice. Now I'm doing laundry and thinking about dinner. I can't even think of eating anymore today with the way I feel but I need to make the kids something. Maybe hotdogs or pasta...that's always easy.

Well, nothing much else is going on. I still haven't gotten the turtles that Les sent me...Jenn got hers but where is mine? WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! My damn mail lady probably ate them.

Anyway, gotta go fold some clothes so see ya!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Well, of course if you are carrying triplets you are going to be feeling symptoms WWWWAAAAAYYYYY early!!!!

Rub the babies for Aunt Zippy!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are these turtle things I keep hearing about? I think anything is possible at this point. I am anxious to see what the next week and a half bring!!

Later,
Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home