Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, February 18, 2005

We have a PEAK

WOW, I was stunned. I had to take a double take but there it was...PEAK. Finally. I knew when I took my temp this morning and it was up that this could be the day. I'm so relieved. We bd'd last night and will again today just to be sure.

I still have ovary pain but I think it's all worth it if I get PG.

Well, I gotta run. I have to check on my computer...it died and I'm logged in at the library.

I hope everyone is well and I'll talk to you soon.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

PEAK!!! Whoohoo. That is great! I am really happy that you finally got it. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that this is it!

I hope that you get your computer back soon, soon, soon!

Take care and have a great weekend,
Poopsie Chickentush

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

So either of two things - it had to get used to your cycle - or you really didn't ovulate last month - if the monitor didn't show a peak with 5 freakin' eggs then it was definately broken!!!

Isn't seeing the Peak Exciting??? This is so your month Ally - Go David! Go David! Do the Dance!!! Dance till ya can't dance till ya can't dance till ya can't dance no more!!!!!!!!!

Get that computer working - I need to talk to my other Pea!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home