Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday and waiting

Well, another dismal looking day in South Texas. Kids aren't feeling well so we're stuck inside watching cartoons and being stir crazy.

I'm glad my discomfort has subsided. According to FF, I'm 3 dpo. My temps are up but my monitor has gone back to high. I guess I'm in the 2WW now. What fun it is to wait!

Well,, that's it for now, more later.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally,
I am hoping that the BD'ing did the job and you get your BFP!! And WOW, you got a laptop! My PC keeps crashing and I'm trying to talk my hubby into buying laptop...we'll see. I am so dependent on mine too. I am still waiting to O, which is taking an eternity. I will keep my fingers crossed that your 2WW goes by fast! Have a great day! Oh and any blogger help you want to give out would be SO MUCH appreciated. Yours looks great! I am still learning...slowly.
Heather M.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

GL!!! I will be watching your temps with you!!!!

Jess

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Big D said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Bitch, moan, complain. Neverrrrr happy. I'm the one that broke his hip trying to make a baby and she's the one complaining. SHEESH! So stop whining and go put Get Fuzzy on my blog! Please :)

P.S. I love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home