Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Still have to wait..

5 DPO
a little twinge of pulling on the left side
sensitive nipples (sorry TMI)
98.0 dropped 2 degrees (don't know if that means anything)


Weather is stinky, I feel pretty good. I'm in a good mood. Hubby is starting to feel better. His fever broke. I was supposed to go by the book store but it was raining so
hard, I thought better of it. I think I'll do Amazon instead.

I was reading the post Pinky left on the "other blog" and it made me reflect...so here goes...

Les, I hope you're feeling better. It was great to finally be able to chat. Seems like forever since we caught up. I wish you lived closer. We could chat in person. That would be so excellent. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

Jenn, what can I say about you. You are like the "real sister" I never had. You know me so well and we're so much alike, and in spite of that, I still like you.hahahhaa. What a lovely pea.

Jess, another country gal I can relate to. Who else thinks Larry the Cable Guy is sexy! I wish I could go with you to see him.

Jaime, I was so shy (believe it or not) until I saw that no matter what I said, you were always behind me. I'll never forget that. Plus you're from TX...can't be that bad :)

Chas, you remind me of a younger sister which I have never had. I take you under my wing and guide you as best as I can. I'm a sucker for your cute red hair too and I've never seen it.

I, with Pinky, dont' have many girlfriends that I can relate to. Sure, I have gf's I talk to every day irl but it just isn't the same. I just don't know how to explain it any better.

SO, there ya have it...My girls. My fellow IPPers. I love you all.


Boobie

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

So why did you have to write that? First you make me laugh until I cry and then you go and say something like that to make me cry again. I really do appreciate what you said.

I am an only child and it is kind of funny, but I feel like all of ya'll are my family. All of the sisters that I never had.

I am glad that your hubby is starting to feel better.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally,

You are the best! I try to be the best possible person I can be, and so many times that doesn't come out in my day to day life, because of in-law or other family turmoil. But I am at my best with you guys. Anybody that I can meet, that makes me a better me, is worth more than the 20 people I have regular face-to-face contact with. Love ya!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

You know I feel the same about you!!! You are my pea!! Two peas in an infertile pod!!

Isn't it amazing that we didn't even know we existed 4 months ago???

Infertility sucks - but at least something really good came out of it!!! Love you!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally,
I haven't come to your blog much I don't know why. I put you on my list and I added you on my blog. I am glad that your husband's fever is breaking and he is starting to feel better.
It was raining really hard here too. How far are you from San Antonio?
I love amazon you can find any book you want there.
Jenna

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Thanks for the sweet words! I am always here for you!!!!

Long live the IPP!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home