Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, March 07, 2005

Update...

I have been referred to a RE and my OB didn't want me to be on any meds before my March 13th appt. So, whats next? I don't know, probably HSG and sperm analysis for starters. They don't want to wait out the clomid in case something else is wrong. Why didn't they start out with the tests first? Hell if I know.

I hope I ovulate this month without the Clomid. I guess the temping will be the determining factor.

Anyway, thats it with me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Ally - I am sorry that Clomid and AF were such dirty bitches this month. I really hope the RE helps and you turn into a big fat pregnant lady soon!

Talk to you later.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I hope that you do ovulate this month on your own. I hope things are looking up for you. Have a great day. Just thinking about you. Take care.
Heather M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home