Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday

Cd 6 - nothing going on. Off the clomid and I already feel different than last month. So far my CM is abundant, last month it was non-existant. I know, TMI.

I've been thinking about this RE appt. I tend to over analyze everything. What will she ask me? Will she ask me to take a HSG test? Back on the Clomid? The not knowing makes me nuts. I just wanna be pregnant already. It seems everywhere I look I see pregnant ladies. I think to myself "I wonder if she had problems conceiving or if it was WAM, BAM, Thank you Ma'am." I try to get it out of my mind as much as I can.

I went to Sears with my husband to pick out a new garage door opener..I figure thats safe...and boom, as soon as we walk in BOOM, cribs everywhere! It's a plot. My husband just looks at me with this look and I know what he's thinking. It sucks because when I was pregnant last year, we used to go to BabysRUS and look and cribs and bedding and everything. We loved doing that.
I still have the bedding I bought in the closet...I didn't have the heart to return it.

OK, change of subject. The blogs have some bugs in it. You can't leave comments as it won't let you. This morning, I couldn't even open some of them without getting an error msg. Needless to say, I didn't leave comments on any of them. Jess, I don't know wtf happened with your blog. What's with the little arrows everywhere? Serious blog buggies I tell ya. I hope they get it fixed soon. PW has been slow too...where has everyone been?

Time to boogie....talk to everyone soon.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Hey, check this out?!? I am commenting on your blog. The blogger webmasters must have been reading our blogs and saw there were problems...LOL...I got mine back!


Happy blogging!

Jess

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Well - here is my reply - I just posted to my blog - pretty lengthy too and guess what??? the damn thing gave me a time out error - son of a freakin' bitch!!!

I think the questions you printed out are a really good starting point for your RE appointment - I also have the feeling that you will find your voice once you get there.

I do think that the stores are all conspiring against us - it doesn't matter what entrance you choose to go in - I think there is a surveillance (sp?) camera in the parking lot - "Code Red Code Red - Ally is coming in the South entrance - move the furniture NOW!! Go! Go! Go!"

Those sons of bithes!!!! Hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I go to an RE DR and they will rehash your story. Go over your charts and what you have tried in the past. They usually don't waste time with stuff you have already done but give you new options and tests to check everything out. I hope the appointment goes well.

I tried posting to Jenns blogg and just gave up.

As for your comment on the stores conspiring against you - Do we have a sign on our forheads saying we want a baby and can't have one? Cause I want to know why the stores are able to do that. Cause I feel the same way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home